Monday, February 28, 2011

Step360 review


This is my new piece of equipment. I have been wanting
this since I first saw it, now that I have it, am I happy with it? Yes..Yes..Yes...It's similar to the Bosu and if you know me you know I love my Bosu.
So what makes this different? For starters it is the flat top, this offers you ankle stability however with the base being two air chambers much like two inner tubes this is what gives the Step360 it's movement and what gives your muscles and your core the workout. Working out on a wobble like piece of equipment keeps your muscles engaged to keep you balanced, you don't even realize that you are working through your abs while standing on this.
On to the next part..I like to workout with resistance (weights,exercise bands etc.) Step360 offers you the ability to hook exercise bands right under the platform and MAN O MAN does that just change things up!
Adding resistance while balancing is crazy fun plus you get my favorite kind of workout, COMPOUND MOVES..What's this your wondering?? It's working more then one muscle group at the same time, for example lunges and shoulder presses, and why is this such a great thing? Because it's time under tension, you get a lot of muscles working which raises your heart rate, while burning more fat which makes you look and feel great and BANG your cardio is done, muscles are feeling toned, cloths are feeling more comfortable and you can say "damn that Leslie knows her stuff"..!!
I expect you all to call me now to set up an appointment to come and workout with me and my Step360..!
Have a great day..
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment