Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is the day when you either give your sweetheart a sweet treat,
or you're the one getting a sweet treat.
Either way remember, moderation is the rule, today is Monday the first day
of your new week after your "weekend" of enjoying maybe a wee bit too much.

Okay, I hear your pain I really do and you just want to tell me that tomorrow is Tuesday
and you're gonna start then! Well, I'm so easy going these days aren't I?
The answer is one for you to think about....Why put off til tomorrow what you can do today? Right?
So what's that sayin'?
Listen, every day is a challenge, there's always going to be something getting in your way
so don't use a Holiday to bump you off track. Stay strong and focused, I promise if you use the MODERATION rule you will thank yourself on Tuesday instead of kicking yourself.

The worst part of letting yourself go on a Monday for most people is that once you do it the rest of the week you'll be saying OH WELL I will just start next Monday and by then you have gained 3 or more pounds and there is the cycle, the cycle we all have to break.

So take with you today that it's OK to go off track (IN MODERATION), just get back on fast.
Happy Valentine's Day
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment