Friday, February 25, 2011

Leslie, what is this around my belly?

I’m eating great why isn’t this weight coming off of me? It must be our workouts!

OK, this is the blame game! My question is, have you been journaling your eating habits? What did you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday? What are you PLANNING on eating today?

You want to really hold yourself accountable, but most people find that looking for another excuse, reason or person is the answer for why  weight just isn't moving in the direction they may want it too.
You need to write down everything you eat, the time you eat it, the amount and yes be truthful! You may see that you aren't eating enough and that's as bad as eating the wrong choices.
Skipping meals isn't the answer either and I can’t stress enough that salami, cheese & crackers are not on the lean eating program even if sliced apples are included!!
For more tips on exercise and nutritional assistance please feel free to contact me or stop by Complete Physique Gym and say hi. 
Eat To Live Not Live To Eat..
Leslie
Complete Physique Gym
11 Stewart Ave
Huntington N.Y 11743


No comments:

Post a Comment