Friday, February 11, 2011

Check out this Beauty, doesn't she "Sparkle"?



This is my girl Alanna, doesn't she look awesome? Not only do I think so, I know so!
I just wanted to post her picture's so you guys can see what Cardio (on her own)
plus 3 days of resistance training per week with me (lol) can do!
Alanna works her butt off during our sessions and you can see how proud she is..
Oh, never mind how proud SHE is, how proud I am ! I'm the training mama so I can say that!
It's hard work people, but the pay off is worth it, just look at Alanna's face and you can see that!
It's almost Valentine's Day so I say this with love..
Get your booty shakin' like bacon, Turkey Bacon that is...see ya at the gym..
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. thanks leslie!!! i'll see you tuesday, waiting for you to kick my butt again hahaha

    ReplyDelete