Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday RIGHT?

Friday is the end of a work week,also it's the beginning of the weekend
as you are aware, so what does that all mean for today and my blog?
The weekend's are for fun, eating out and drinking, RIGHT?
Not exactly!! Bet you just thought,"what are you saying Leslie"?

Well weekend's should be fun maybe even relaxing, taking a day off from working
out all week RIGHT?
But they shouldn't be about downing those high calorie
drinks and eating fast food or large amounts of really tasty sweet treats.
Hey, I'm all for a "cheat day" just like anyone else and I love my wine too,
but on Sunday morning when I get on the scale I don't wanna have a stroke
when I see I've gained 3 more pounds! (I have done this, minus the stroke)
So my advice for the day is to keep it simple, enjoy your weekend, rest, relax, party,
whatever you want, but eat and drink in moderation!
I would suggest you stay on your program, continue to eat clean,
drink water & green tea, but I'm learning that not everyone feels the same way I do, so I will say this...
Remember Monday is around the corner, it's a new day and the start of a new week.
Stay positive and great things will happen!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment