Saturday, June 11, 2011

More reviews on home workouts.

P90X, Insanity, Rushfit-Are these workouts for everybody?

A while back I gave MY OPINION (take it from where it comes) about the "Insanity" home workout. Once again it's time for me to post a review that I feel is right on. Please read it if you are considering any of these home workouts. In all fairness to this article I cannot give MY OPINION about the Rushfit because I haven't checked it out however I can regarding Insanity ( I did back in March) and P90X.

Reviews are just opinions that people make, while some people swear by'em there are some folks that could care less and have to try something out for themselves.That being said I tend to lean on the side of reading all I can before I make a big purchase. I do this now because I have tried the other way before and have been pissed (for a lack of a better expression) at myself for not listening to the dang reviewers.
I really like P90X and Tony Horton or is it the other way around? OK, just trying to be funny..Tony is great.I have Beachbody Power 90 and Ab Ripper of course P90X along with the crazy pull-up bar that you have to pay extra for but is worth it in MY OPINION.
I won't waste time is re-writing MY OPINION again on the Insanity workout, you can look back on the blog or just check out the link for a more updated review. Protecting your joints and good form are key, so FOR ME Insanity is insane.
Bottom line...Eat right, warm-up before any exercise, stretch after exercise and drink plenty of water especially on these crazy hot days, get a good nights rest and if you have any questions drop me a line and I will do my best to help you..  Always..
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment